Please join us for our Holiday Open House
Sunday, December 11
1:00 – 5:00pm
The Holiday Gift Sale Refuge-from-Trumpery Open House Party
- A chance to get a unique letterpress book, card or print directly from the artists.
- A tour of an authentic letterpress shop and demo of printing on an old press.
- Wine & food, conversation & commisseration over the state of the union.
- & a heartfelt thank you to our community for all the support and interest.
- Subscribe to the Letterpress Art Quarterly project for only $60 a year. Each quarterly mailing contains three pieces of original work by co-op members.
- Sign up for one of the remaining Fall Classes:
Holiday Gift Tags with folding bones press
Holiday Greeting Cards with folding bones press
Typography: How to Express Oneself with Type with Iota Press
- Donate to NBLA. Anyone making a monthly or annual commitment will receive a letterpress card or broadside gift and have free access to the bemusement park. Make a single or recurring donation by visiting our Participation Page.
June 21, Sebastopol Center for the Arts will host their second Street Printing Festival.
The 2014 event was much fun and a great success and due to growing demand, SCA is organizing a repeat.
In this free, public event, a pavement roller and space on the Sebastopol Center for the Arts’ parking lot will be used as a giant printing press. Original linocuts created by local artists will be pressed by the roller in front of a live audience to create large-scale prints from which a limited number will be for sale.
if there is one thing i like about letterpress it is all of the females killing it in the print shop on a daily basis. it is amazing to admire, connect, and work with awesome ladies from all over the place.
recently, seven awesome printer women (including fbp!) got together to sell their handmade goods in napa, california. check out all of the amazing work that was for sale:
holiday craft fair season has begun! if there is one i never miss, it is Shop Party in santa rosa. this year i will have a bunch of letterpress goodies perfect for the holidays. and everything will be made by hand at iota press and the sonoma county letterpress studio (website coming soon!).